Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally

Well I have finished my second class for school. All I can say is it was difficult. I actually had to look inward at myself and I hated it.

I had to take stock of my life. I figured out I was 38, had two kids, married twice and worked my touche off for nothing. I give my all to my family and my life revolves around them. No one respects me, I am a loser with a G.E.D. and a menial job.

Then I looked again. I was 38 and had been told on numerous occasions I looked 28. I have a 10 and 15 year old and have been told on numerous occasions I looked great and must be fibbing about the two kids and that there is no way in hell I have a 15 year old. I had gone through the toads and found a true Prince who loves me the way I am, psychosis and all. I am a hard worker who helps pay the bills and has never been fired from a job. I have 2 cars, own my house and pay my bills.

I looked further and found that I really care about my family and "sacrificing" things for them isn't really a sacrifice. I take pride in the help and love I have for my family and like doing everything I can to help them because they do the same for me. I have a family that needs me and loves me and that is one of the best feelings I can ever have.

A lot of people respect me even if I don't always feel that way. People ask for my advice, share their issues and listen when I talk. Sure maybe not my kids all the time. But when it comes down to it they know I am honest and up front and share my opinion when asked (and sometimes when not asked). Those are signs of respect.


So in retrospect it was a good class. I got an A and passed my final. Next up advanced computer software use.

It is what it is............. and I am good with that.

1 comments:

Charlie said...

Glad you got an A and enjoyed the journey on the way!

Post a Comment

Comment this: