Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting Closer!

I am so excited. I have received my acceptance letter from school!

I am all set for the current spring courses I will be taking. Accounting Software and Accounting Principals. I have the feeling I will be doing a ton of reading for these. I am keeping a look out for my text books to come in the mail.

Oh right, did I mention that I am taking these courses on-line? Yep Distance Education. I love it! I can get my A.A. and not worry about rushing to class on time, sitting next to a person who lacks hygiene or bodily control. (Yes in high school I sat behind the guy who loved the bean burritos)







So I still have two weeks before the courses begin. I am biting at the bit and looking at my calender urging it to move faster. Similar to Veruca Salt in "Willy Wonka" 2008 edition movie "Daddy, make time move faster!".

But alas, this is not a movie and I am not her.



So here I am biding my time between the kiddies, World of Warcraft and crocheting a 1920's style bead spread. I got the pattern from the following site. Bridal Ring Crochet Beadspread  Thus far I have 10 across of the squares. I can do about one a day and they are pretty and will look very nice all together I think.



Oh and here is another site I use to find patterns The Crochet Pattern Shed They have a large amount of old patterns for just about everything.



So it is what it is and I await the beginning of my education.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment this: